Travel insurance claims
If you are unfortunate and have to make a claim, the Bishop Skinner Marine team are here to help you.
In the event of accident or illness resulting in hospitalisation, the following Emergency Service Company must be contacted promptly following such hospitalisation.
For policies taken out after 5 February 2023:
- Real Travel Assistance
- Tel (UK) +44 (0) 1225 985 777
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Policies before that:
- Collinson Group (Previously Intana Global)
- Tel (UK) +44 (0) 20 7902 7414
- E-mail: email@example.com
Have the following information available:
- The certificate number and contract Number as shown in the Schedule.
- The name and address of your agent as shown in the Schedule.
- The telephone number from which you are calling.
- The name and telephone number of the doctor and hospital attending you.
Failure to contact the Emergency Service Company and obtain authorisation may prejudice the claim and mean that not all the costs involved will be paid. The Assured/Insured Person should not attempt to find their own solution and then expect full reimbursement from the Underwriters, without prior approval first having been obtained from the Emergency Service Company.
In the event of non-emergency claims the following claims administrators must be contacted: Accident & Health Claims Services LLP.
7-8 Ducketts Wharf
- Tel: +44 (0) 1279 713 860
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of cancellation of a trip or a Legal Expenses claim, notice must be given promptly of any occurrence that may give rise to a claim.